Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone?
(08-08-2018, 05:57 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I don't live in the Cincinnati area anymore. I want to still at LEAST listen to the games live. Is there any online service that can do this (preferably on the phone)? I don't care if I have to pay a little bit of money. I'm just in Bronco / Vikings / Seahawks area right now, and the only team I would be interested in is the Vikings.

Do you get NFL Network.  They always show replays of all the preseason games. I see NFL Network will show it Saturday Morning 4 AM est.  If you are on west coast it will be on 1 AM.  You might want to record it. It's also on Wednesday 8-15 at 10 AM est or 7 AM if on west coast.  All the preseason games are on NFL Network. You can go crazy watching preseason football and every team if you want. 

Another option is what you are on now if you are reading this. Internet.  A site called watch sports.  Google it or whatever and when you find it, save it as a favorite.  It offers 5 or 6 different stream sites of about every game. You just have to find the one that works. Do NOT click on signing up for anything. Close all pop ups trying to block you in the form of trying to sell you a site. Click on x boxes and close pop ups. WARNING : if a stream site causes your device problems, you have to immediately unplug, remove battery on a reboot. Then avoid that stream site if you look for a different one. Often you can watch TV broadcast of games, better than radio broadcast.

There is always paying to watch Bengals out of the Bengals area. I would choose that over what my dad or brother did moving. They became Buccaneers fans. If I moved to another area, I would insist my TV package offer me my BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone? - kevin - 08-09-2018, 09:25 AM