Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone?
(08-08-2018, 06:12 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I think it's just for preseason, unless something changed. Because they weren't streaming the broadcast during the regular season last year. Couldnt even find them on iHeart either.

I listened to almost every game last year via the site. The only games i ever get to watch are the nationally televised games which are almost always losing affairs against the Pittsburgh squats.. However, they don't make the audio version available for phones. You have to use either a desktop or laptop. Luckily I have access to both phone, laptop and desktop.. I would love to be able to sit out on the back porch and listen ,but I don't have a Bluetooth connection to reach that far...yet. I might go ahead and setup a Bluetooth on the desktop just for that purpose . The laptop is too unreliable. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone? - grampahol - 08-09-2018, 09:30 AM