Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone?
(08-09-2018, 09:25 AM)kevin Wrote: Do you get NFL Network.  They always show replays of all the preseason games. I see NFL Network will show it Saturday Morning 4 AM est.  If you are on west coast it will be on 1 AM.  You might want to record it. It's also on Wednesday 8-15 at 10 AM est or 7 AM if on west coast.  All the preseason games are on NFL Network. You can go crazy watching preseason football and every team if you want. 

Another option is what you are on now if you are reading this. Internet.  A site called watch sports.  Google it or whatever and when you find it, save it as a favorite.  It offers 5 or 6 different stream sites of about every game. You just have to find the one that works. Do NOT click on signing up for anything. Close all pop ups trying to block you in the form of trying to sell you a site. Click on x boxes and close pop ups. 

I watched just about any game I wanted last year.  In 2016 after my wife had died, I dropped all cable to make sure I could pay all the real bills on one income. That year I watched a lot of YouTube and free Antenna TV channels, but I also used internet to watch any football or baseball game I wanted to. Turned out the bills no problem, so I was back on pay service TV since 2017.  I still use the computer site to watch games not on in my area. For example the Reds stink and have stunk for 4 years. However the Indians are not on in my area, so I watch them on internet. 

So NFL Network replays or watch sports is as easy as going on this site. It's the same thing as on TV.  Your computer becomes a TV. Now people on their phones, I don't know.  I know my lap top makes on great TV set. 

I'm wondering if you can pick up the games via YouTube TV without having to pay for gamepass.. For a short time last year I paid the $40 for YouTube TV through the Roku setup, but my older roku stick didn't work with it and I didn't want to buy a   new roku stick although I might this year  .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone? - grampahol - 08-09-2018, 09:36 AM