Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I come in peace (for the most part).....
Ok ok. I know I've been pretty hard on Trump and people probably don't believe me anymore when I say I am an independent (I am I just can't help not liking the guy).

But not trying to start any trouble, or "another anti Trump thread".

I do want to however give my opinion on this, and the overall phenomenum of turning people away from joining our military for reasons (political) other than health...

https://apnews.com/193bead238ef407a882756be5fd74fbe/For-now,-Army-suspends-discharges-of-immigrant-recruits?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Why do we keep trying to stop those (gays, immigrants) from serving in our Military. Many people aren't willing to risk their lives to serve in the military, and I feel like this administration or Republicans in general, spend a lot of time dictating who can serve this country based off of sexual orientation, and now immigrants.

I personally don't understand it and am curious to see who agrees with this and why?

Why tell a health person they can't risk their life for their country or at least to show they are committed to this country as these immigrants were trying to do?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
I come in peace (for the most part)..... - jj22 - 08-09-2018, 01:40 PM