Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone?
(08-09-2018, 09:25 AM)kevin Wrote: Another option is what you are on now if you are reading this. Internet.  A site called watch sports.  Google it or whatever and when you find it, save it as a favorite.  It offers 5 or 6 different stream sites of about every game. You just have to find the one that works. Do NOT click on signing up for anything. Close all pop ups trying to block you in the form of trying to sell you a site. Click on x boxes and close pop ups.  WARNING : if a stream site causes your device problems, you have to immediately unplug, remove battery on a reboot. Then avoid that stream site if you look for a different one. Often you can watch TV broadcast of games, better than radio broadcast.

Reddit is a much more reliable source for quality streams than this.  You can go by upvotes and comments to see which one's are actually working.  I got HD quality streams for 90% of games last year
:andy:
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there anywhere I can listen to the games on my phone? - WhoDeyandtheBlowFish - 08-09-2018, 02:31 PM