Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-23-2015, 04:26 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: So you disproved one study saying they found evidence that it was a choice. All I said was as of now there is no [undeniable] evidence that people are born gay.

Now with that said there has been a study recently that suggests their could be genetic markers on the X on chromosome 8 that influence homosexuality, but doesn't offer any conclusive proof. It could be a "step in the right direction", but some other studies have showed no correlation between homosexuality and male chromosome X.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/17/genetic-link-male-homosexuality_n_6171244.html

I freely admit that I'm not a scientist nor do I claim to have a plethora of scientific knowledge. That being said, since I can remember I've just always been attracted to girls/women. But I have a younger cousin who've all known he was gay since he was little and just "came out" couple of years ago. Then there are some that seem to be attracted to both. I don't think any of us made a conscious decision. Therefore is it really a choice? I can't logically conclude that it is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-23-2015, 04:39 PM