Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I come in peace (for the most part).....
My voting record speaks for itself. Which you don't know so there's no reason to explain. But if you did, you'd realize how silly you sound. Many of us don't care for Trump. It's not that outrageous to not like a guy like that. It's more telling of folks who do like a lying, colluding, sexual assaulting con.

But thanks for admitting what I was saying all along which was Clinton was pressured by the Republican congress and their voters to do something about Gays in the military and came with that compromise.

Of course now Trump supporters want to act like it was all him and Dems (even as they admit he was pressured into a compromise).

Maybe some of your fellow Trump supporters will believe this new line of attack that Dems are the ones anti gay rights, and Republicans are for gays rights, and fought for the compromise to stop Clinton from kicking gays, and transgender Americans out of the Military....

Either way that doesn't explain or discuss what Trump has been doing now, which is what you guys want to avoid by attacking Clinton with this Fake News.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: I come in peace (for the most part)..... - jj22 - 08-10-2018, 09:59 AM