Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I come in peace (for the most part).....
(08-10-2018, 02:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Who're you talking to? Maybe if you'd use the quote function once in awhile ... Do you not know how to use it? It's quite simple, really. You just click "Quote" instead of "New Reply" and viola! Simple, right?  ThumbsUp

BTW, your voting record speaks for itself, sure, but it also speaks only TO itself as none of us can see it. But we CAN see the posts you make on here.

Yeah, I got that. I don't like him, either. 

I never argued otherwise. All I did was point out your error in stating that the issue was only an issue when Republicans "ran the country".

Really? Who said it was all Clinton and the Democrats? 

Who are you talking to? I know its not me as I'm no Trump supporter. Again, quoting the person you're talking to would go a long way towards helping you be understood.

Who's attacking Clinton?

More to the point, your article says that the Army is NO LONGER DISCHARGING immigrant recruits. Isn't that a good thing? Or are you saying you WANT immigrant recruits to be discharged?

No new spin. You just clearly don't have a functioning capability to comprehend what you read. No one said Clinton and the Dems were against gays in the military and that Republicans were the ones fighting for their rights to join. You're being just like Trump and saying someone said something they didn't and then railing against that even if what they've actually said is factual.

I don't use the quote function because most of the time I am just making a statement. Stating my opinion on things. Not to anyone specifically. Even if it is concerning something mentioned in the thread previously. I try not to single posters out. Make my responses personal, or insult people by saying things like they can't read etc. So slam me for that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Either way, I'm not impressed with the long essay, quotes, insults, and random all caps. I said what I said, and it clearly struck a nerve. But I won't insult you or any of that other online foolishness people tend to use to make them feel big and bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Messages In This Thread
RE: I come in peace (for the most part)..... - jj22 - 08-10-2018, 05:54 PM