Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok fired after the FBI previously recommends 60 day suspension
I think the "were going to stop it" tweet, regarding Trump never being elected POTUS, is what did him in. As we have discussed everyone has their personal biases, it is our job to ensure those biases do not affect our professionalism. Even if Strzok didn't allow his obvious disdain for Trump to affect his actions that tweet certainly alludes to the fact that he would, in his own words. I have often said it to colleagues, the appearance of impropriety is often just as bad as impropriety, especially in the LEO and government fields. I don't see how this guy could actually do his job anymore, he tarred himself with his statements. Not to mention that infidelity can often lead to the revocation of security clearances. In the military it can get you court martialed. Not being privy to the disciplinary process of the FBI I can only speculate, but his firing does not surprise me in the least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Peter Strzok fired after the FBI previously recommends 60 day suspension - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-14-2018, 10:41 AM