Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MN Rep Keith Ellison accused by ex of abuse; her son claims he has a video
(08-14-2018, 09:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I freely admit that my jumping the gun with Ellison is due to my personal biases towards him based on other information.
I have never felt you to be dishonest in your posts. I'd be interested in other information you have.  I have to admit I don't know much else about the guy other than what I read in the paper.
(08-14-2018, 10:42 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I dislike him intensely as well, anyone else would have no career after such close association to a known racist organization.
Again I admit I didn't know much about the guy before now. And because I always value your opinion (even if we don't always agree)  I'm curious to what racist organization he is associated with?
(08-14-2018, 12:46 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I literally had no idea who this guy was outside of the OP material. So please don't take my prior opinion in this thread as a defense of this guys character (I take it from your posts that it's not good) so much as a general belief in how this sort of story should be approached/handled with such timing/details.
Same here, don't take my previous post as defending the guy.  I was going purely off of what I knew up to now.
(08-14-2018, 12:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's okay; most people don't know much about him. I have the pleasure of knowing much more than most thanks to some of the people I know.

Again I would like any other information that you're able to share.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MN Rep Keith Ellison accused by ex of abuse; her son claims he has a video - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 08-14-2018, 03:31 PM