Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MN Rep Keith Ellison accused by ex of abuse; her son claims he has a video
(08-14-2018, 03:31 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I have never felt you to be dishonest in your posts. I'd be interested in other information you have.  I have to admit I don't know much else about the guy other than what I read in the paper.
Again I admit I didn't know much about the guy before now. And because I always value your opinion (even if we don't always agree)  I'm curious to what racist organization he is associated with?
Same here, don't take my previous post as defending the guy.  I was going purely off of what I knew up to now.

Again I would like any other information that you're able to share.

I am guessing that SSF is referring to Ellison's membership in the Nation of Islam. My own opinions of him come from individuals I know personally and their interactions with him. I won't get into specifics because these are not my stories to tell, but I will just say that there is a reason I have zero problems believing that he would lose his temper and be violent in that manner based upon things I have been told by individuals that have been around him at the DNC.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: MN Rep Keith Ellison accused by ex of abuse; her son claims he has a video - Belsnickel - 08-14-2018, 03:44 PM