Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Weather- What About Training Camp?
(08-15-2018, 04:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's supposed to storm over the next few days, so what does that do for training camp?

We probably wouldn't practice Friday since we play on Saturday, but what about today and tomorrow?  Do they go to that indoor soccer facility?

I think I remember something about a deal to share UC's some, but I might just be in my "why the hell don't we do that" state of mind.

Valuable days for roster decisions and for practicing, so what do we do?

I know people love to spend other people's money, but lightning is the only thing stopping an outdoor practice in my opinion. I have seen few days in my life in Cincy where it lightning was persistent from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. So, I suggest they move the practice times to miss the storms, if a apop up, they may have to use their indoor at PBS to do some work.

I think way too many people get all worked up about no indoor stadium (I will get ready to be blasted) saying things like injury and other concerns when I don't recall one injury of a player reported at PBS due to rain and thunder. I played football for 10 years, never practiced in a bubble and survived 2 a days in August 95 degree heat my high school years. Oh and I did not get paid millions of dollars either. Suck it up buttercups, it will be OK.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad Weather- What About Training Camp? - Luvnit2 - 08-16-2018, 05:04 AM