Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm)
I like the prospect of Tate, but I am taking a cautiously optimistic approach with him until he plays on Sundays. There's a lot more to being a quality NFL receiver than what I have seen on his highlights so far. Can he make the cuts/breaks needed to get a timed ball consistently? Will he have quickness to find the gaps in the defense? How well does he grasp the playbook, and the line audibles from AD? How well can he adjust during a route to be on the same page for ball placement from Andy?

Sure he has size and what appears to have solid hands, but we wont really know how good he is until real time gamedays. So far though, his arrow is pointing up, as I am not doubting the optimism from fans. I just know from many years of following the game that there have been many receivers that have come and go when hopes were up on them. I hope that Tate ends up being good, cause this team needs all the weapons it can get use.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm) - Millhouse - 08-17-2018, 12:58 PM