Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Memorable Sporting Event...
Steelers at Bengals September 27, 2009

That season my dad, my three brothers and I split 3 half season tix. I went to this game with my oldest younger brother and my dad. For this story to make sense, I have to talk a little about my dad first.  He's one of the nicest people you'd ever meet.  He doesn't really hate anyone.  Except Steelers fans. He HATES Steelers fans. He hates them so much. (At least when they're at PBS. I'm sure he has no problem with them in everyday life).  Anyway, he's sitting between my brother and me.  Two rows in front of us is a Steelers fan who is just talking smack the whole game. We're not engaging with her, but she's constantly turning around and yelling at us. So my dad leans down and says "I'm sorry. I can't understand you with that dick in your mouth". Both my brothers and my jaws dropped to the floor. We'd never heard our father say anything even remotely close to that.  He leaned back, saw our faces and said "What? She's been getting on my nerves.  I hate Steelers fans".

Oh, then the Bengals scored on their final drive with a few seconds left to win the game. I've never been to a game where the fans left as amped up as they did this one. But we talk about what my dad said every time we go to a game. He denies it happened. But it so very much did.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Most Memorable Sporting Event... - Ryuko - 05-22-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: Most Memorable Sporting Event... - Donnyho - 05-23-2015, 05:17 PM