Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm)
(08-17-2018, 03:42 PM)Sweetness Wrote: So back to what we had last year with no deep threats and them being able to double AJ? No thanks. 

I hope he's the next big thing but I think people are jumping the gun just a little bit. How many receivers with his type of measurables have ever really done much in the NFL? He scored some touchdowns but it's not exactly like he lit it up in college. He had one game in which he caught more then 5 passes in his college career. Tell me he's going to be a great redzone threat and I'm board but if he's our #2 receiver by years end we're looking at a 4-12 season. 

Megatron comes to mind with his type of measurables. Auden Tate just scores TD's which is what wins games.

Still think Ross is the #2, Boyd is the Slot and Auden comes in the game when we are in the Red Zone but i refuse
to play down what Auden Tate is doing right now. It is impressive. We will win  alot of games if he stays healthy
because of him if he can keep this up. Lets not act like Touchdowns don't win games shall we?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-17-2018, 03:49 PM