Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-08-2015, 09:06 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I read this and my thought was:

If AD throws more TD's than Manning, then why would AJ start a game and why would AD losing the starting job?

I also find it funny how the media is polarized with Dalton. I did not see them cut him any slack when he had no weapons in 2014, but now we have the most awesome (unproven) weapons in the league according to one writer.

It is obvious AD is hated by the National media and that is fine, but he is not the bad QB some try to make him out to be.

Truth is he is not elite- we all know that, but he is a good QB overall.  Are there better?  Yes.  Is AJ MCC one of those- no.  I hear all the Dalton hate and wonder, who exactly are we calling to replace Dalton?  An unproven 2nd year QB with a few preseason outings fighting back from injury?  If not, then who?   Someone we couldn't afford or get?  There's no better answer without trading up and taking a rookie and growing them.  I don't mind AJM, but he's not fully ready.  I think some forget the Tampa outing against second stringers.

I'm not enamored by Dalton, like a Luck or Rodgers, but I'll take him over more than 50% of the starters in this league as he is a system fit and adequate to run this offense effectively.  The only thing holding Andy back is Andy.  

Whether it is hate for Dalton, Peko, Hawk, etc- w have to reflect and realize we can't have All Pro guys at every spot.  We have to take the good with the bad and meld that into a solid overall team.  Everyone has weak spots- it's hard not to with a cap.  

Bring on the regular season.  I predict 9-7, but I am always conservative.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - Shouldamapads - 09-08-2015, 09:38 AM