Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm)
(08-17-2018, 03:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Doesn't matter if you are 10 foot tall if you cannot catch.

Auden Tate has great hands and knows how to pin point the ball in a rare way.

Right !

I don't think anybody is proclaiming Tate the best WR since Jerry Rice, an All Pro shoe in or nothing. 

But look at this tape: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEcYU_fwaqU

Have you heard announcers talking about high pointing the ball, watch the catch at 1:10, perfectly timed jump. There have been many very good WR's that can't do this that well. Again at 2:43 perfectly timed jump. The next catch at 3:00 just excellent timing on the jump.

Then watch the catch at 4:00, he's running route looking inside and catches the ball on turning to the outside while blocking out defender.

Tate just possess that god given ability to adjust to the ball in the air, to time jumps with precision, in other words he gets to the ball even balls not perfectly thrown.

Great hand eye coordination, excellent depth perception, that extra determination and will needed to get to the ball - period. I'm not in any way saying we should let AJ go and roll with Tate, however..........

I want to see more of this young man
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm) - bengalfan74 - 08-17-2018, 07:43 PM