Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-08-2015, 09:38 AM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Truth is he is not elite- we all know that, but he is a good QB overall.  Are there better?  Yes.  Is AJ MCC one of those- no.  I hear all the Dalton hate and wonder, who exactly are we calling to replace Dalton?  An unproven 2nd year QB with a few preseason outings fighting back from injury?  If not, then who?   Someone we couldn't afford or get?  There's no better answer without trading up and taking a rookie and growing them.  I don't mind AJM, but he's not fully ready.  I think some forget the Tampa outing against second stringers.

I'm not enamored by Dalton, like a Luck or Rodgers, but I'll take him over more than 50% of the starters in this league as he is a system fit and adequate to run this offense effectively.  The only thing holding Andy back is Andy.  

Whether it is hate for Dalton, Peko, Hawk, etc- w have to reflect and realize we can't have All Pro guys at every spot.  We have to take the good with the bad and meld that into a solid overall team.  Everyone has weak spots- it's hard not to with a cap.  

Bring on the regular season.  I predict 9-7, but I am always conservative.

McCarron made 3 passes in a preseason game.  It should be apparent that he is a better passer than Andy Dalton is.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - WhoDeyWho - 09-08-2015, 10:23 AM