Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm)
I'm excited about Tate big time and would be bumming out if he ended up getting cut. I dont think he would clear waivers after the first 10 minutes he was cut, so I personally dont see him as a PS guy. Here's why in my mind...

1. I cant remember a WR generating so much hype for the spectacular catches as a rookie in camp since Green.
2. I also dont remember ever hearing AJ Green praise a rookie WR for his gifted abilities ever. Auden Tate is the first one I've heard that much praise
3. After he was drafted, a whole bunch of the draft pundit folks predicted he could end up a major steal. Not just one or two, I heard a good amount of people saying that right after we drafted him.
4. Then he gets in the game against the Bears and makes 3 pretty insane catches in a row, and made it look easy.
5. Listen to his interviews and read his history. He's a good guy with a good attitude. Humble and soft spoken. Thats the kind of player I like.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm) - bengaloo - 08-18-2018, 02:22 PM