Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two HS players intentionally take out ref
(09-06-2015, 08:30 PM)J24 Wrote: Team should be suspended for the rest of the season, both players should be banned for the rest of there high school careers, and the coach and principal should be fired. There is no place for that in any sport.

Whoa! Punishing the team for the actions of two players? How would you feel if you got a ticket because another driver in your lane was speeding? I will agree the players should be off the team and I will add they should face assault charges. I hope they are prosecuted. As for the prinicipal - what does he or she have to do with this? Fire the coach? Come on. Maybe reprimand him, maybe more if there has been a prior pattern of his players doing crap like this. But again, how would you feel if someone you trained right at work messed up and you got fired for their error? Hardly seems fair. Hold the guilty parties accountable and don't deflect responsibility all over everyone else.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two HS players intentionally take out ref - xxlt - 09-08-2015, 11:58 AM