Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I said I had quit, but....
(08-14-2018, 04:22 AM)grampahol Wrote: Something wrong with you non-scotch drinkers.. I can't quite put my finger on it though .
It was the first booze I swiped from the old man then tried to get away with watering it down all those years ago.  Between that and opening up the bottom of packs of cigarettes and swiping 1 or 2 out of the pack then resealing them I was a regular John Dillinger of my folks vices.. lol

I like a good scotch every now and then, more of a bourbon man myself.  My old man gave up drinking when I was probably 7yo but he kept smoking. So when I did get older I did swipe a pack out of the carton every now and then, banking on that he wouldn't remember how many he'd taken out. The key was waiting for the carton to be about half full, he'd know if it was just opened or nearly empty.  Ironically he gave up smoking probably nearly 25yrs ago, but now he enjoys a drink now and then and usually it's just one and done but he's also 72yo now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know I said I had quit, but.... - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 08-19-2018, 01:58 AM