Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little
(08-19-2018, 03:31 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: The Bengals offense was horrific and it starts with the QB. 2 easy throws to Green running wide open for huge gains amounts to nothing.  You can't have that for that is already shaky.

Totally disagree, the second throw, you had a safety coverage he actually put it out there to beat that safety .. that was not a terrible throw. Andy missed on the first throw for sure but one pass does not make the QB the issue.  Andy played well under the pressure in the short time he was in there.. the problem is we could not run the ball and had 3rd and longs each of the 3 series i believe and with a line that was not protecting well 3rd and longs are way worse since you have to dump it short or be sacked..  The play of the Oline last nite was subpar with bad field position made it a bad quarter and a half.. at same time, ive seen this team and many other teams in a real game overcome terrible 1st quarters.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little - Essex Johnson - 08-19-2018, 10:36 AM