Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin praises Hubbard performance
(08-19-2018, 03:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that I've been giving Billings a lot of grief, about allowing that run on 3rd and 2, last night.  Other than that, he really did look like he belonged with the starting unit.  I really think that he will get better as the year goes on, and be making those stuffs, rather than getting blocked out.

I saw that in your other thread giving Billings a lot of grief so i turned around and walked right out lol

I am biased for this guy admittedly. Heard lots of guys in the Gameday thread saying he was playing great.

Happy to hear it wasn't too bad, i agree, he will get better and will make those intimidating stuffs that we haven't
had next to Geno. I know Peko was a good run stopper in his time but he wasn't that nasty enforcer type like i
believe Billings can be.

(08-19-2018, 04:05 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Sam Hubbard overpursued ball carriers against the Bears but he fixed his approach angles in just over a week and became a wrecking ball. That’s mental toughness.

Yes it is, impressive in just one week to get that cleaned up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin praises Hubbard performance - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-19-2018, 05:01 PM