Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-08-2015, 01:43 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Of course he put up better numbers because he was the Ravens only target. Torrey Smith played terrible most of the year aka the reason they let him walk. Sanu, Jones and Hawkins are better wrs than the Panthers had besides Smith. Not even close. Kelvin Benjamin had a decent campaign but he was a rookie and not polished at all. We have one of the deepest WR groups in the NFL. I get it, he didnt have wrs in the playoffs but he has had a pretty damn good group of wrs at his disposal since he's been here. Enough with the excuses. I dont wanna see Dalton fail. I hope to God he lights it up this season and wins us a Super Bowl but Im a realist and history says hes a slightly above avg regular season qb and a terrible big game qb. His ceiling is limited and his floor is uber low. Im not a genius but that doesnt equate a super bowl. If it does then I will gladly come here and eat my crow....but if history serves right we will be having this same convo next year.

Lafell, and Olsen have been a better receivers than Sanu, Jones, or Hawkins. Try again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - Brownshoe - 09-08-2015, 01:52 PM