Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin praises Hubbard performance
(08-20-2018, 08:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: When Willis first took the field, my thoughts were "Is he getting his uniform cut differently, because he all of a sudden looks huge". But he is just that, he has gotten built. I look for him to have a good year.

Gonna have to go back and watch the highlights and look for Willis. Wanted him in the 2nd round of the Draft
cause he was a 3 down End, just what we needed. I hope he becomes a beast for us, he definately has the work
ethic, just like Lawson. Just think Lawson is purely a pass rusher at this point, all be it a great one.

(08-20-2018, 08:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: This was the first game I was actually impressed by Billings. He was just a fraction of a second from stuffing in the backfield several times. He's finally hitting his stride, and imposing his will. I'm lovin it....

Yes, have to be excited for this season if you are a Billings fan. Remember a few quotes from him in TC where he
was talking about his goal line stand where he just said "he's mine". I think he could develop into that intimidating
factor next to Geno we really have not ever had.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin praises Hubbard performance - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-20-2018, 11:29 AM