Poll: How Will The 2018 Bengals Do This Upcoming Season?
Bengals Will Make Playoffs
Bengals Will Make Playoffs And Win A Playoff Game
Bengals Will Miss Playoffs
Bengals Will Have A Record Worse Than Last Year
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Ok Guys Its Time To Man Up And Put Your Prediction On Record
Although I still have concerns at the RT position, LB Depth, and the general ability of our coaching staff, I still see a team that will not only make the playoffs, but make a run once they get there.

This team has a very tough front four with a lot of rotational pieces. Combine that with an excellent back end and you have a very capable defense. If Jordan Evans can be what I think he can and Vigil plays as I think he can, the defense will be very solid.

The offense certainly has the weapons. Will there be time to use them, or will everything be a hike-and-throw allowing defenses to really just focus on defending a small portion of the field? Will the running game be improved? I am giving Hart the benefit of the doubt, as a lot of RTs would struggle against that guy, but so much of this season rides on his ability to protect Dalton and Lazor's ability to use his weapons to create mismatches.

Special teams, often forgotten, will be very good.

I see this team as 11-5. I have faith the new schemes and rushing attack will help better balance the offense and the defense will keep opposing teams under 20 points.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll: Ok Guys Its Time To Man Up And Put Your Prediction On Record - SHRacerX - 08-21-2018, 07:21 AM