Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(08-21-2018, 08:40 AM)GMDino Wrote: Unless you're the POTUS or running to be the Speaker of the House.   Mellow 

GMDino, king of whattaboutery.  

Quote:All seriousness aside it was inevitable that a woman or two would get caught up in the movement...and that men everywhere would rejoice that now they can say the entire movement is moot and awful.

"Men everywhere"?  It's like you can't help engaging in hyperbole.

Quote:SSF mentioned all the gay Republicans...I see a difference between a movement to encourage people who have been abused or oppressed that ends up having some members that did the oppressing called out of it (metoo) and a movement designed to oppress a group that is being lead by people who are self loathing.

No, I mentioned hypocrites who rail against something in public as the engage in it in private.  There are numerous examples that don't include a specific political party.

Quote:If this is true she will suffer the same fate as others before her (except prominent republicans) and the movement will still have done good.

You mean prominent Republicans like Bill Clinton?  Do you believe his accusers btw?  I don't recall you every answering that question.  It must be difficult to post in a thread about this topic knowing you lack the moral courage to answer this question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-21-2018, 10:20 AM