Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo
(08-21-2018, 10:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: GMDino, king of whattaboutery.  

Oh it's not "whataboutism" as it was not other person was personally mentioned...just that a simple accusation automatically gets your fired.  I provided two example where it did not.

Facts always upset those who hate the truth.  Sorry. 

(08-21-2018, 10:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: "Men everywhere"?  It's like you can't help engaging in hyperbole.

Your selective criticism is so noted.

Yes, men everywhere.  Not "all men".  Men around the internet, on this board, ect.  

(08-21-2018, 10:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, I mentioned hypocrites who rail against something in public as the engage in it in private.  There are numerous examples that don't include a specific political party.

And I mentioned how there is a difference between the two groups since you mentioned one and the thread is about the other. One trying to oppress.  One trying to help those who have been oppressed.  

(08-21-2018, 10:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You mean prominent Republicans like Bill Clinton? 

Now THAT is whataboutism!

(08-21-2018, 10:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Do you believe his accusers btw?  I don't recall you every answering that question.  It must be difficult to post in a thread about this topic knowing you lack the moral courage to answer this question.

Mellow

(08-17-2018, 09:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to your introducing argument from other threads; that's pretty much something you have patented; but it seldom leads to constructive dialog in the current thread. Why not leave those discussions in those threads? 

Thanks for participating!

[Image: particpation-boy-certificate.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump mocks Elizabeth Warren’s heritage AND #metoo - GMDino - 08-21-2018, 11:05 AM