Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judge who sold juveniles to jails gets 28 yrs
(09-06-2015, 10:32 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The primary difference here is that I have attempted on various occasions to discuss actual policy with you instead of trade slogans and thinly veiled insults, to absolutely no effect. As a matter of fact, during one particularly embarrassing dialogue, you proudly pronounced that you had "no need to research".

I'll admit that when I'm dealing with somebody who doesn't give a shit about whether or not they know what they're talking about, I tend to stoop to their level. But that's because trying to reach understanding with somebody who has zero interest in learning anything is a complete waste of time, an activity I don't much care for.

In other words, you need to take some "personal responsibility" and recognize that if you do nothing but spit uninformed nonsense at people all day, there's a great chance they're just going to poke fun at you. Or, per the last example, question your mental health.

No, you haven't discussed anything at all really.  All I've seen you do is attack the poster. 

It's either "faux news", "bumper sticker slogans", "echo chamber", and now add "mental health". 

It's not unusual though.  As I said before, liberals are pretty miserable people in general, so personal attacks are not a surprising retaliation. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Judge who sold juveniles to jails gets 28 yrs - jakefromstatefarm - 09-08-2015, 02:58 PM