Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL.com bold predictions for 2015
(09-08-2015, 03:28 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: Dude thank you so much for tearing these Dalton excusers apart. Of course Cam Newton is better than Andy Dalton! If you can't see why then you must watch football with goggles on that makes you see things about Andy in a better light. 

As far as AJM taking over, sure its just a slight by the media at Dalton but it shows that people are growing increasingly tired of the letdowns. He does have a contract where he is betting on himself but, you must realize that is true only if the GM and Coach are willing to move on from him. With AJM nipping at his toes Dalton is under pressure this season to perform. I don't know about you but if I were a betting man, I wouldn't want to bet on Dalton under any kind of pressure at all.

Pressure of the moment or pressure from being pressured by the defense? Or in your scenario, the pressure of keeping the starting QB job in Cincinnati?

There is all kinds of pressure situations an NFL QB is faced with. AD has done well under pressure leading his team from behind to win games in the 4th quarter so he has already passed that pressure.

He like most QB's has not performed well under defensive pressure, but I would venture to say most do not perform well under intense pressure. AJ just fumbled 2 times in a pre-season game so he did not do well either.

AD does need to work on calming himself down when the lights are on as I see him throw high when he seems to jacked up. He needs to fix it.

So, I guess I would say I see with some minuses and some pluses displayed over his 4 year career dealing with different types of pressure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL.com bold predictions for 2015 - Luvnit2 - 09-08-2015, 03:36 PM