Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno Will Have His Best Year Yet!
(08-21-2018, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: At training camp, I typed out to him that he was the best DT in the league and that I'm looking forward to him dominating!  He was smiling and loved it!

I inspired him!  

This will be his best year yet!  

15+ sacks!

MARK IT DOWN!

YOU'RE WELCOME!

Geno is a beast, I hope he stays injury free. I hope Billings, Glasgow or others who line up next to him pick it up so they can't double team Geno on passing downs. I like Austin has been playing Carlos and MJ at both right and left DE positions in preseason. I think teams also have to account for Carlos, him being lined 100% of the time at the left makes it easier for teams to game plan for him.

I think our DL can be exceptional rushing the passer, my concern is the stopping the run. They can't let holes open up quickly allowing a RB to get to second and third level quickly. They also can't get pushed backwards a yard or 2, they have to hold the line and penetrate against the run game creating losses behind the LOS, versus allowing 3 to 4 yards runs or more each rush attempt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno Will Have His Best Year Yet! - Luvnit2 - 08-22-2018, 09:04 AM