Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little
(08-21-2018, 01:03 AM)bengaltruth Wrote: Its just pre season no I kid, yes they were horrible and yes Im concerned, however Eifert and Burfict did not play. Bates is now defacto starter, can you say" Ball hawk". Mj will hopefully be cut as he is entirely ineffective, Most of are troubles stemmed from that right guard spot, UHHH at least Hart was getting beat by all pro's, Giants fans did say good luck with Hart he is complete trash. Oh well, we might trade for a RT, since Andy needs protection to be effective and we did get some cap space from Iloka cut.

I know fans are concerned about Eifert ability to stay healthy on the field. But the approach they are taking, make no mistake he could playing right now in games. They are saving him for game number 1 in Indy it appears. Eifert is a top 5 TE when healthy behind Gronk and Kelcie in my opinion and as good as Ertz and everyone else.

It is huge if Eifert can stay on the field for our offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little - Luvnit2 - 08-22-2018, 09:21 AM