Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little
Go Cards Wrote:Thought he false started on that play as well and still got beat. 

Not totally giving up on Hart but it is time to part ways with OG. 

Starters stunk but depth is there. Sure wish we would have drafted another OL in 2nd round though.

Or at least a good sleeper in 4th or 5th. 

That's what was frustrating is they don't even have the silver lining of developing a quality raw player, we're finding ourselves celebrating that a guy like Fisher is even useful as a backup LT.

The sky isn't falling, but the Bengals have to accept that they're desperate....period.  It doesn't matter if that puts them in a vulnerable spot in negotiations for a trade (Ty Nsekhe) or spending a few more bucks on a street FA/cut player, it has to happen.  They CAN'T start the season with two question marks on the right side.  We went into the offseason with the attitude that someone would step up and it hasn't happened.  Whoever comes in after this game will have to learn the system very quickly, so for a few weeks in any scenario they're stuck with lesser of the evils like Hopkins and Hart.  I'm fine with that, provided that we have a chance at stability a month later.  Muddle through .500 ball and hopefully the playmakers get us to scratch into the playoffs.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little - phil413 - 08-22-2018, 10:19 AM