Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL
(08-21-2018, 06:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: all the moves we made don't indicate a worse record

1 Preseason QTR a year does not make

Agreed, have to pay a little more attention before making these predictions.

Just watch when one of those Probowl O-lineman go down in Dallas, that team will fold.

We have one question on our team really, RT and atleast it is not LT anymore and Center.

(08-21-2018, 06:45 PM)Go Cards Wrote: This, plus  believe there is like 6 new coaches or something 

Chemistry will take longer than a few weeks but it will get better every week.  

Agree also with you about defense. In fact believe we will have one of the best in league when Burfict returns. 

Yes, that is a lot of new faces, will take some time. Happy we catch the Colts early with a rusty Luck.

Gain a little confidence, get the win and just start gaining chemistry.

I expect us to start out either 3-1 or 2-2 and then just get better from there. Playing both the Falcons and Panthers
early is tough. But we will be tough in our own right with this Defense as you say. Happy Evans and Vigil look much
better, should soften the Burfict absence.

(08-22-2018, 12:08 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: If he’s a big Cowboy fan, shouldn’t he already know how awesome and great that Pollack is? I didn’t know how great he was until it was all I heard on this board for 2 or 3 months.

Do you want Paul Alexander back?

Would you trade Pollack for Alexander Circleville?

I know the Cowboys fans and Voch sure would or atleast will once they watch their O-line faulter.

It is gonna happen, watch. Injuries happen.

Then watch our O-line steadily improve under Pollack and come back and hate on the guy.

(08-22-2018, 01:48 AM)Shady Wrote: OK, I got on the line with Voch tonight, and asked him to defend his statement about us being one of the worst teams in the league.

Basically, he said that he's seen the Oline decline over the years, but said that Price and Glenn would be some help, but not enough. He pointed to how tough our schedule is and said he just didn't us getting that many wins against that schedule. He gave props to our DLine though.

Some basically, I think it's a case of him not really paying that much attention to us. I still think we're going to surprise some people this year. But I might be high on hopium, too.

Ah, the schedule huh?

Thats always something to fall back on when you got nothing. Teams change every year, everyone should know
this by now. Especially someone who fancies himself as a football genius like Voch.

(08-22-2018, 08:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What do you define as competitive? Because they won 7 games last year (and lost 1 in OT) with an even worse team.

They had a worse Oline with the worst LT in the league. They added Glenn and Price so they’ll be at least slightly better at the very least.

Could be enough to win a couple more games this year and I’d consider 9-7 competitive if they do.

Yes sir Nicomo, 9-7 atleast, we were competitive last year and we had the worst LT and Center in the NFL.

Delta Queen sounds like a major troll with nothing to back up anything he or she said.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - BURROWorBUST - 08-21-2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - Yojimbo - 08-21-2018, 04:30 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - motoarch - 08-21-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - Go Cards - 08-21-2018, 04:33 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - Go Cards - 08-21-2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - bengaloo - 08-21-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - jason - 08-21-2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - rfaulk34 - 08-22-2018, 10:50 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-22-2018, 12:50 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - Joelist - 08-22-2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - Sled21 - 08-23-2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Man, I'm upset by Voch. LOL - jason - 08-23-2018, 07:56 PM