Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geno Will Have His Best Year Yet!
(08-22-2018, 01:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Billings or whomever lines up next to Geno at our other tackle spot needs to win 70 to 80% of their one on one battles consistently. I would estimate we are closer to 30 to 40% right now and that is not good enough.

I am hopeful Billings steps it up and is as much or more disruptive than Geno since we all know he will be one on one a lot more than Geno.

I agree, Billings will have to win his one on one matchups which i believe he will, he is just too strong for one
Guard or Center to block. This is why i always wanted the guy in stripes from the first time i watched him at
Baylor, he is one strong dude.

(08-22-2018, 01:15 PM)jason Wrote: I know someone said he got housed on a play last week, but all in all, I thought Billings looked pretty good

Thats what most have been saying, cannot wait to watch him against the Bills this week.

We all know that the Cowboys have one of the best interior Lines in football for Billings to be looking pretty good
against them really has me excited. That was a GREAT early test and he should just get better from here on out
against worse interiors.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geno Will Have His Best Year Yet! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-22-2018, 01:47 PM