Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little
(08-19-2018, 12:10 AM)Trademark Wrote: Our starting o line looked like absolute trash and our starting defense didn’t look that great either. Again, I know it’s preseason. But our starters didn’t look great except for our D-line

Stayed away from this thread for awhile to avoid getting depressed and now after analyzing the game i thought
people were overreacting. RT is the problem clearly but Hart was going against one of the best Ends in the game.

We still have time to pickup a RT if he is not the answer. Clearly Og is not and needs to be cut to make room.

Bring in Alex Boone who is a versatile big Lineman and the roster will be instantly improved.

Loved how Billings played pretty good against one of the best interior fronts in the NFL. He should only get better
against worse fronts. Hubbard and Willis are looking great, so is Lawson no surprise. Bates is a stud rookie already.

We will know something about the Offense against the Bills when they have a chance to get into a rhythm.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I know it’s preseason but my hype for the season died a little - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-22-2018, 04:49 PM