Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason Game 3 We See What Bengals Have
(08-22-2018, 06:48 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Preston Brown was never a cover linebacker. I view him more as a guy who can help stop the run and clean up plays. But having him one on one against a running back or tight end, he loses.
I'm a big fan of Evans. Would actually prefer him to be a starter sooner rather than later.

Billings is a guy who can disrupt the backfield, and he's shown flashes on that throughout his short career. His biggest issue, however, is finishing plays. If he can clean that part of his game up, he's going to be a stud.

Sounds like we are probably going to have to take Preston Brown off the field when we have a team in 3rd and long.

Think Evans should be our cover backer in these situations if he keeps it up. Hear he has really been flying around the
field and with his size he could cover TE's well. Billings is the guy that really has me excited though this year. Want to
see him stoning Leveon Bell over and over and intimidating Steelers. He has that side of him.

Nothing like Peko who would say he was sorry to opponents in the middle of a game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Preseason Game 3 We See What Bengals Have - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-22-2018, 07:22 PM