Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D line draft drought finally over?
(08-23-2018, 02:16 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: They had a plan? Perhaps but it was not a good one. It was OBVIOUS that Og was not ready or capable to start at LT. It was a horrible 'plan', there was no need to fast forward on that. Compounding the bad plan was the fact that the NFL in general has a shortage of good OL AND the team knew that Dalton is the type of QB that has a to have good protection and a good running game. A gigantic fail just waiting to happen.

I said it failed. But going off experts and not fan boy wanna be experts in this forum, the experts like both Jake and Ced, they like them a lot. They need not draft them either to play the first year, they drafted to groom them to play year 2. I do not know the future, maybe you do, but I can be a tough evaluator after the fact because I know the facts.

They drafted 2 guys to fill the tackle position, it did not work out, it happens every year with every team at every position. Pats signed Britt and Mathews to fix their WR mess, guess what, both have been cut so that Bill B. guy is a moron...……………..LOL using your failed logic
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D line draft drought finally over? - Luvnit2 - 08-23-2018, 02:29 PM