Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals National TV Sunday. What Are You Looking For In Game
This is the Preseason Game the starters try to play like they are ready for the season. So I'm hoping the O Line opens holes for Mixon and Bernard.  I'm hoping the O Line protects Dalton and lets AJ Green, Boyd, Ross catch passes.  I'm hoping the Defense looks like a possible Play-Off Defense.  So I'm hoping for a lot in this one. I probably won't watch Preseason Game 4 which I wish NFL would just eliminate. I will be into this one.

I'm also looking forward to National Fox Sports announcers of this game. I hope the announcers do the game as a regular season game because they need the warm up also.  I like Munoz, but it will be good not to hear Bengals Duke Tobin during the game. I would like to hear a less Bengal opinion of how the Bengals look. Maybe more critical than Bengals Announcers.  I give credit to Munoz pretty much saying Preseason One was good, but Preseason 2 was a giant step backwards by the team.  Looking forward to National Fox Sports announcers comments. I hope they stay more with play by play than most preseason sail and drift away announcing.

Of course no major injuries. That is said every preseason game of every year.  Of course we don't want major injuries. Still, Bengals need to get it together in this one and show they are ready for regular season. Last time we really see the top starters until regular season.  Plus Sunday afternoon Bengals football, WHO DEY. GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals National TV Sunday. What Are You Looking For In Game - kevin - 08-24-2018, 02:14 AM