Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN: Spygate swept under the rug by Goddell; MUCH bigger than we know
(09-08-2015, 04:16 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It looks like some of this was already known. The big take away is that the overreaction to deflategate stems from Goddell trying to save face for Spygate, which he severely underplayed

I thought much of this was already known. The author also seems to really mix fact with conjecture in this. The article is definitely entertaining, but I am not sure how much we can believe of it. 

Also, wasn't taping allowed (and still is allowed) before a rule change in 2006 changed where you could tape from? That is what the Pats got busted for, no? There was no issue with taping signals and having people analyze them, but, for some reason in 2006, the NFL changed the areas you could tape from and the Pats got busted.

I have no idea what to believe with the other stuff like stealing playsheets. I am not sure who the source was for this and if they can be trusted. This shit is just all insane. I still think it's a bit ridiculous and Brady, Belichick, and the Pats are some of the greatest ever.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN: Spygate swept under the rug by Goddell; MUCH bigger than we know - MrRager - 09-08-2015, 05:01 PM