Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D line draft drought finally over?
(08-24-2018, 12:48 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: True, but I included them together as the guys that we could have had Orlando Brown and Shaq Griffin.   Not sure how Brown is faring in Baltimore, but I would be willing to bet on him over the dumpster fire we have at RT. 

Could of been the right way to go, but it is too early to tell IMO.

(08-24-2018, 12:54 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I have mentioned Brown instead of Jefferson, many times.  And Jefferson is not big enough to play MIKE in the NFL, either.  

Griffin is too small, huh?  Do you know he has the EXACT dimensions (sans one hand) of one Odell Thurman that was the most dominant rookie MLB I have ever seen?  Five INTs and five forced fumbles in one season!  No one said he was too small.  And your description about the positions and their so-called job descriptions is exactly what I am talking about with the Bengals brass.  The NFL is changing and there needs to be more speed at the LB position.  Griffin has the NFL record (I believe) for LBs in the 40 yard dash at the combine.  He also has what I believe Jefferson lacks...instincts.  

I want Jefferson to pan out.  I really, really do.  But Griffin was exactly the "I will show the world" attitude and speed freak that I wanted in that LB mold.  Or he could play the hybrid safety.  I absolutely love that kid and HATE that we lost out on drafting him. 

Malik Jefferson is a big Linebacker, way bigger than Shaq Racer.

But you are correct about Shaq Griffin, would of loved to have him as you know he was my Linebacker i wanted in
the 4th round in almost all my mocks. But honestly was very surprised Malik fell to us in the 3rd, had a 2nd round
grade on him cause of his upside which is through the roof.

Shaq Griffin does have the greatest drive though, think he will do big things in Seattle, more than his bro.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D line draft drought finally over? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-24-2018, 01:09 PM