Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D line draft drought finally over?
(08-26-2018, 10:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.  Don't know why you aren't working fior the Bengals.  That way we could have gotten first round picks like Mccaffert and Conley in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Look, I used to spend a lot of time in the draft forum.  I know exactly how it works.  Guys like you use 20/20 hindsight to criticize the bengals picks, but if you go back and look at their pre-draft picks they are no better than any NFL team.  Instead they just use selective memory to act like they would have made better picks than the Bengals.

Same things happens with decisions the Bengals coaching staff makes on Sundays.  Fans use hindsight to decide if the right call was made.

I guarantee you some Bengals fAns have hit on more draft picks than the Bengals have. Besides the interviews we all have the same game tape as the players. And it’s football you don’t need to have a biochemical engineering major to see who has great instincts , has football speed etc.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D line draft drought finally over? - Socal Bengals fan - 08-26-2018, 01:39 PM