Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last Year's Final Cut. What's Changed
(08-26-2018, 01:19 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: It doesn’t always work like that. The team could be upgraded and still lose more games. Every other team had a draft and free agency too, I’m guessing that they all believe that they have improved. This schedule may be tougher, the Browns are done being automatic wins, the refs will still show favoritism, the star LB is still a head case, Marv is still at the helm. The team looks better on paper but there’s a reason that they play the games. I’d love to see a home playoff game though!

Thats all true, but it could also go the other way the schedule might be weaker, the Browns are still automatic wins etc.

(08-26-2018, 03:05 PM)BengalChris Wrote: It's hard to say must about this.

On paper, the OL is better as Glenn > Ogbuehi and Price > Bodine. But Andre Smith > Hart/Ogbuehi.

On paper, Mixon > Hill but want to see something more than 3 ypc.

On paper, Ross/Malone/Boyd have passed LaFell, but we'll have to see this make an impact in the WL column.

On paper, Brown > Minter, but will this improve the run defense?

On paper, the absence of Adam Jones makes the secondary weaker. We'll have to see.

I don't know if the secondary is weaker with no Adam, if anything now we don't have him in front of WJ3 and Dennard.

I would say it is stronger. He was a damn good Returner though, will give you that.

Wish we would of brought back Andre, don't think Hart is near as good as him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Year's Final Cut. What's Changed - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-26-2018, 03:17 PM