Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
(08-26-2018, 07:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: In 2015 AD was 1 of the best QB in the NFL until he got hurt. I understand what you are saying, but you are dismissing what I am saying. If a team overly schemes against us to stop the run, or OL protects like they did today, a health Green, Boyd, Ross and Mixon, I wish them luck stopping our passing game leaving receivers one on one all over the field.

I get what you are saying as well but if we can't even get the run game going teams are not going to overly scheme against it because it isn't even a threat.  Time will tell I suppose but even though Andy had an all pro season before he got hurt I don't think we can count on him to carry the team when needed like Brady or Rodgers. I like the guy and think he is a serviceable top 15 or so QB but history has proven over his career that he isn't a often a difference maker especially in big games.  Let's see what happens the first few weeks. Edit: Oh and the Bengals averaged about 100 yards rushing a game in that 2015 season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread*** - George Cantstandya - 08-26-2018, 07:26 PM