Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread***
(08-26-2018, 07:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: The point is the good rushing game opened the game up for passing.  I won't put my money on Andy carrying the team when they can't run like I have seen top 5 QBs do when needed.  His career stats, not just one season, suggest he can't.  I do hope as a fan he will improve to that level though.  Anyway this is getting boring and I'll leave it at this.  If the Bengals can not rush around the league average they are not going to have a good season.

I guess we just disagree. I don't think a great run game is all inclusive to opening up just the passing game. I think a team that can throw for 300 yards a game on average will also open up the running game eventually especially if the team is great in the redzone scoring TD's,

I want a great running game too, we all do, but I have seen many teams unable to run for 3 quarters, but kept moving the chains in the passing game and then the other team's DL is gassed and they run for 50 yards against them in 4th quarter
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Bills - GameDay Thread*** - Luvnit2 - 08-26-2018, 08:18 PM