Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm)
(08-26-2018, 08:31 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I never understood fans. One good game and the player is great, a bad game and he sucks. It’ll be the same on here after game 1 too. If the Bengals win, it’ll be a saturation of playoffs talk. If they lose, it will be that they totally suck and the season is over. Why are people always in overreacting mode?

I am not overreacting.. if Core had been healthy it would have been a tough call.. sure Tate has some skills sets that maybe could led something to this team especially down the road but this year im not sure and with them in this "Win Now" mode not a rebuild, im not sure if they will take a chance knowing what they had in Core especially on Special Teams which are very important also .. plus sometimes a unknown player comes in with no pressure in beginning, then if he actually starts to feel he has a chance to make it.. that pressure can change how he plays.. maybe Tate is going through that.. I don;t know, but I do know he has taken a step back not forward.. I do not see Core being on the 53 to start the season , possible PUP for him anyway so now it becomes is Tate and his limited skill set worth 6th WR spot over another spot on this team say a DT or a 4th RB... we will see.  I also believe Eiffert is really going to be treated like a WR early in the year.. I don't see him mixing it up on the line at TE much when he is in... plus with Mixon and Gio able to go into the slot.. less and less need for that 6th WR...  We will See
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Uh yeah Tate can go on the practice squad (sarcasm) - Essex Johnson - 08-26-2018, 08:42 PM