Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D line draft drought finally over?
(08-26-2018, 10:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow.  Don't know why you aren't working fior the Bengals.  That way we could have gotten first round picks like Mccaffert and Conley in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Look, I used to spend a lot of time in the draft forum.  I know exactly how it works.  Guys like you use 20/20 hindsight to criticize the bengals picks, but if you go back and look at their pre-draft picks they are no better than any NFL team.  Instead they just use selective memory to act like they would have made better picks than the Bengals.

Same things happens with decisions the Bengals coaching staff makes on Sundays.  Fans use hindsight to decide if the right call was made.

This was a sim, pinhead, and it showed that I knew good talent and took them when they were still there.  

I am not simply criticizing the Bengals.  Far from it.  I just really didn't like the Jefferson and Walton picks when Orlando Brown and Griffin were still on the board.  We still have issues at LB and OT, so is it wrong to point out that those issues are still there?  

I have largely applauded the draft, as I did the previous year with Ross.  I loved that selection.  

You, on the other hand, seem to just sit in the weeds and wait to pounce on anyone with an opinion that questions the almighty NFL Bengal Brass.  Have fun with that.  I just ignore you because you seem to only want to argue and I want to improve our team. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D line draft drought finally over? - SHRacerX - 08-26-2018, 09:26 PM