Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D line draft drought finally over?
(08-26-2018, 03:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Great hind sight, but just that. Who were you exact picks you selected at the same time the Bengals turned in their card (pick) knowing who was available. My guess is you did not offer ahead of time your picks for all 7 rounds and updated them as the draft progressed and guys were on the board unexpectedly or gone unexpectedly when you did your board. Actually my guess you did little homework, relied on others for your analysis and did not scout or talk to one draft pick.

But, why don't we do this, next year we do an online Bengals only draft, fans can choose the player available for every pick prior to them announcing it. Then we can save it and see all of the genius fans out there so we can recommend ML and Katie hire them for future drafts.  Smirk

They did shitty. Just admit it. I remember I wanted Brown DT that Patriots drafted , not sure how’s he’s doing but think he’s a starter. And in round 2 I wanted Wr Lockett who kinda sucked ass last year but was good the year before. I don’t understand the full butt hurt some of you get. We are just fans rooting for a football team. Unless mike brown or Ogbuehi is related to you i Find it silly Sone get so offended that some fans don’t like certain players. Nothing personal Iv never met MJ, Ogbuehi or Fisher but they all suck at the sport of football. Calm down dude have a beer. It’s ok that admit the Bengals did something wrong, I’ll still call you a fan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D line draft drought finally over? - Socal Bengals fan - 08-26-2018, 09:27 PM