Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D line draft drought finally over?
(08-26-2018, 09:27 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: They did shitty.  Just admit it. I remember I wanted Brown DT that Patriots drafted , not sure how’s he’s doing but think he’s a starter.  And in round 2 I wanted Wr Lockett who kinda sucked ass last year but was good the year before. I don’t understand the full butt hurt some of you get.  We are just fans rooting for a football team.  Unless mike brown or Ogbuehi is related to you i Find it silly  Sone get so offended that some fans don’t like certain players. Nothing personal Iv never met MJ, Ogbuehi or Fisher but they all suck at the sport of football.  Calm down dude have a beer. It’s ok that admit the Bengals did something wrong, I’ll still call you a fan.

You need the dose of reality and comprehension skills. I said they missed.

But, I don't pretend after the fact (draft completed) I know or knew more than those drafting. You are the legend in your own mind and can't admit you are an expert wanna be. I made you an offer to pick live in 2019 to test your skills, let's do it for fun. It will take 3 to 5 years to properly analyze each other's drafts with years of data or non data if I got does not pan out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: D line draft drought finally over? - Luvnit2 - 08-26-2018, 09:37 PM