Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line remains unsettled
(08-26-2018, 09:21 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: He did have a second false start.  And he had a hold that they didn't show on replay.  I don't know, though..the dude is probably the best run blocker on the line.  We were all over Billy Price for bad snaps...doesn't seem to be an issue now.  

Dalton had all da7y and they even threw extra rushers.  And as I always say, if we give Dalton time, he will pick teams apart.  

The thing with Redmond is false starts have been an ongoing issue with him for a good while now,  practice, games , you name it and according to Laph the only reason he's never really broken the starting line. False starts are a real nono for linemen.. Price cleaned up his issues. Redmond never has.  If he could stop doing it he might make a good guard, but not with consistent false starts.. Even holding can be overlooked, but false starts are a killer of offensive linemen.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Line remains unsettled - grampahol - 08-26-2018, 11:53 PM
RE: Offensive Line remains unsettled - CJD - 08-27-2018, 07:51 AM